Founder and President
Anthony is a former property claims manager of a fortune 500 insurance company. He was the company’s policy expert and educated his management team and the adjusters in the company the proper application of the many policies in force.
- Managed entire Personal Lines Property Homeowner
- Achieved and maintained the best severity trends in the company as a result of loss cost initiatives that the management team implemented.
- Responsible for oversight of all aspects of the Property Claims Department with claims authorization of $400,000.
- Management and supervision of a forty-eight employee Claims Division
- Prepared analytical study of the following: Customer satisfaction and retention, severity, subrogation, segment distribution and workload distribution
- Responsible for process compliance in all property disciplines
- Set the department standards by developing Best Practices
- Employee skill assessment and development to include skill gap identification and skill gap resolution
- Responsible for vendor management
- Developed vendor programs and protocols and had oversight of vendor program
- Keeper of the electronic estimating system used by all the employees
- Conduct monthly file reviews on New York State Regulatory Compliance and prepare written reports to the State along with action planes where needed
- Conducted monthly file reviews on company compliance. Identify trends and formalize findings on a written report
- Participated as a Home Office facilitator in a class room environment where employees received company training
Assisted in the centralization of the companies Property Department including all the logistics associated with centralization. Including redeployment of personnel, and hiring and training of new employees. Moving equipment and setting up the infrastructure of consolidating several offices into one location. Established satellite offices that report to the main office.