Property Claims Management
- Managed personal Lines Auto & Homeowners. (Property)
- Responsible for the overall operation of offices located in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Westchester, and Rockland & Putnam.
- Responsible for all aspects of the property claims dept. as it relates to homeowners auto claims with a claims authorization of $375,000.00.
- Managed and supervised property staff in several location comprised of a claims division of 65 employees.
- Responsible for preparing analytical reports as it relates to: Serenities, Customer Satisfaction, Customer, Customer Retention, Subrogation Logistics and workload studies.
- Instrumental in developing and administering “Best Practices” as being part of a home office team responsible in preparing and delivering this information countrywide.
- Complete monthly file review for process compliance
- Complete monthly compliance previews as it relates to NYS regulatory compliance.
- Preparing formal reports with action plans and time lines based upon the results of the above formal reviews.
- Served as a Facility trainer in home office in a classroom environment where employees received instruction.
- Aided in the centralization of the property department responsible to inspect prospective sites, meet with realtors and architects. Review floor plans, order equipment and responsible to organize the eventual move to include relocation of employees.
- Responsible for training of employees as it relates to estimating and policy interpretation. This was accomplished thru classroom training and field ride a longs.
- Provided training to agents as policies changed. Acted as a liaison between claims and sales.
- Provided in house flood training seminars.
- Directly involved in Regional Hurricane Task Force.
- Responsible for developing delivering new policy changes .
- Managed and coordinated many natural disasters including Hurricane Gloria, Hurricane Hugo, Hurricane Andrew and many other events.
- Responsible to conduct field re-inspections of Adjusters work as it relates to estimating accuracy, coverage decisions, and compliance with company procedures as well as State regulations.
- 2003 accommodation for the organizing and training of the office personal with reference to the integri-estimating system.
- 1996 Individual management award recognized the annual leadership meeting for outstanding achievement in all facets of claims handling.
- 1996 Winner of Company subrogation award
- 1985 Star award winner
- 1984 The best in 84’ service award
- Active participant in catastrophe handling specifically Texas: hailstorms & Tornados California: Earthquake & Mudslides, 1983 Hurricane Alicia, 1985 Hurricane Gloria, 1990 Hurricane Hugo, 1992 Hurricane Andrew, 1996 California earthquake.
- Bonded and licensed in many states.
- Certified Flood Adjuster
- Certificates Earned in completion of Company training.
- Adjuster Coursework 31 & 32
- American Educational Institute Inc. (Fraud Claim Specialist)
- Adjuster Homeowner School
- Certificate of Completion for boat owners & advance boat owners adjusting
- Certificate of Completion for Auto and advanced auto adjusting