Insurance is complicated. Your insurance company has someone to represent them and look out for their interest. They are trained and paid by the company. They will protect the company’s interest because they work for the company. And sometimes they make mistakes, mistakes that could adversely affect your settlement. You have responsibilities under the policy. The policy has conditions which require you to act and to perform certain tasks. Failure to comply with the policy conditions could put your claim at risk.
- We are your advocate.
- We represent you.
- We protect your interest.
- Policies can be complicated. There are many endorsements and exclusions that affect your claim. Our staff fully reviews and analyzes your policy.
- We determine all of the benefits you are entitled to.
- Your loss and damages are evaluated.
- We aggressively present your claim to the company.